Tuesday, November 1, 2011

An Introduction to 100 days of Hair Care

Hi,

There are Blogs for hair care, hair styles and there are a lot of forums.
But are there any, where the blogger maintains a hair dairy? There may be many...
Here I going to try my best to put in My 100 days of Hair care and the growth pattern of My hair in these 100 days - A hair care diary for 100 days. :)

Why 100 days? Why just 3 months?
Well, Because, 100 days seems to be easier and I would not wear out doing a daily update for three months. In these 100 days I promise a snapshot of a daily diary of hair care, a weekly report of how my hair has improved/damaged, treatments that I would be doing at home, hair packs, oiling hair, etc etc.

Also, this ensures that I take care of my long hair that is now prone to split ends, dryness and that has lost its shine. :P

What is my Hair like , Right now?
My hair is
*An Indian Virgin Hair. Yep, No heat applied, No coloring done. No hair cuts too, not even regular trims.
*Naturally black, turned a bit on brown side now due to lack of care.
*A little curly
*Loads of split ends
*Dearth of Shine
*Low volume. (not figured out how to measure this, yet)
*Length = (would update soon)

I am new to blogging world, therefore please point out the mistakes if any.

Note:
*All the techniques that I would be practicing may Not be mine, perhaps the way I do them would be a little different.
* The claims/recommendations on the products that I use would be solely mine and would be based on my Hair type.

3 comments:

  1. following u gayathri. nice attempt. best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post. Great stuff. Nicely written & gives wonderful insight,

    care
    www.sliceofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete